The Church’s primary aim and objective is to practice and propagate what our Lord Jesus Christ commanded in Mark 16:15-16 ” go ye into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature, he that believeth and is baptized shall be saved…”, and in Matthew 25:40 “inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these brethren, ye have done it unto me.”
• To share the good news of God’s love, forgiveness of sin, healing and deliverance from the power of darkness, provision for today and hope for eternal life hereafter.
• To preach and teach the gospel of Jesus Christ to the spiritually lost, disciple and nurture them to be Christ-centered, Holy Spirit-filled, doctrinal sound and mature saints in God’s Kingdom.
• To establish and maintain a friendly multicultural Christian fellowship where every member is an important integral part of the family.
• To worship the Lord in spirit and in truth with all kinds of musical instruments and songs that inspire the soul and spirit but are culturally sensitive.
• To provide Systematic Teachings that are theologically sound and balanced.
• To equip all members to become responsible leaders/ministers for ministry.
• To offer holistic ministry to the needs of the total person (including spiritual, material, emotional, intellectual, physical and social).
• To mobilize material and educational resources toward the promotion of the Church’s International Missionary mandate especially in Africa and other developing countries.